Company History

 EL  |  EN  |  RU 

Mag finds its roots back in 1959 instituting the beginning of its life as a business plan. The founder of the company, Michael Agistriotis, then incepted the idea of starting a jewelry business for the first time and started working on the project. The first shop opened in Xilokastro, Corinth in 1966.  The second shop was built a decade later, in 1977 and was located in Loutraki, Athens. Expansion of the touristic industry flourishing at the time initiated an opportunity for operating on islands. Hence, the final destination was Corfu, with the first shop opening in 1983.

Home \ Company History

[email protected]
TEL. 2310 - 220061
FAX. 2310 - 220071
TEL. 26610 43580
FAX. 26610 28047
TEL. 26610 93197
FAX. 26610 97230

 Login  Forgotten password 

This site was co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) of the European Union
active³ 4.9 · © 2000 - 2013 IPS Ltd · Disclaimer